That Yes, you should know, that if you decide to not use some cookies, this website may not work perfectly, affecting your user experience.
WHAT IS A COOKIE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages or blogs.
Cookies allow that page, among other things, store and retrieve information about your navigation or your computer habits, and depending on the information they contain and the form in which you use your computer, they can be used to identify you.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session occupying a minimum space of memory and no harm to your computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the session browser (so-called session cookies).
The majority of browsers accept as standard cookies and, regardless of them, allow or prevent security settings temporary or stored cookies.
Cookies are associated with the browser, not with the person, so do not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. Details that are technical, statistical, personal preferences and personalization of content, etc.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES: REGULATIONS
You should know that, in the case of continue browsing, you’ll be paying your consent for the use of these cookies. But, at any time, you can change your mind and block their use through your browser.
The regulation LSSI-CE (society of information and e-commerce law)
The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, relative to the protection of natural persons), which unifies the regulating the processing of personal data in the EU countries.
This Cookies policy could change at any time to adapt to new regulations or changes in our activities, still existing at each moment is posted on the web.
TYPES OF COOKIES
To offer a better user experience, analytical data, store and retrieve information about your navigation or your computer habits and develop its activity, this web site, http://exoticbirdsonearth.com, uses own cookies and third-party.
Are types of cookies using this web site?
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to browsing through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that it may exist as, for example, to control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, make the process of purchase of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use elements of safety during the navigation, storing content for broadcast video or sound, or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some general features predefined a set of criteria in the user terminal as they would for example be language, browser type to through which access to the service, the locale from where access to the service, etc.
- Website cookies: they are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of the offered service users. So your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: they are those who, well treated by us or by third parties, enable us to manage more effectively the advertising offer that is on the website, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the service requested, or to the use of our website. So we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you your profile navigation-related advertising.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, as efficiently as possible, the advertising space that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application, or platform from which provides the requested service. These cookies store the user behavior information obtained through observation of their browsing habits, allowing you to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
- Third-party cookies: this webhttp://exoticbirdsonearth.com may use services of third parties that collect information for statistical purposes, of use of the site by the user and for the provision of other related services on behalf of Google, with the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can also adapt configuration in such a way that the browser reject all cookies, or only third-party cookies. And you can also delete any cookies that are already on your computer.
To do this, keep in mind that you must adapt separately the setting of each browser and computer you use since, as you have mentioned the cookies are associated with the browser, not to the person.